Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a test

Go down

this is a test Empty this is a test

Post  Big_O Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:24 pm

[tbody] [tr] [td]  [div] [div][a target="_top" title="Click to zoom out."][img width="244" alt="sasuke_akatsuki.jpg image by sapphireblue617" src="https://2img.net/h/i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/sapphireblue617/sasuke_akatsuki.jpg" height="348"][/a][/div][/div][/td]

[td] [p] [font color="#ffffff"]::Raisake arrived into the leaf village undetected. He wore a long cloak shrouding his whole body, and he wore a hood over it. He watched his surroundings carefully, if he was being watched or followed he would sense his opponents presence. Raisake didn't know what his target looked like but he had an idea of the ninja's chakra level and use that as a source of finding him, he would body flicker to a roof top, and look to a neighbouring building::[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]*There..........* [/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]::He locked onto the target in the building and built up chidori in his hand then he fired it towards the building desimating its structure killing civilians inside::[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]*Now it begins*[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]::He removed his hood::[/font][/p][/td][/tr]

[tr] [td align="middle"] [p align="center"][font color="#ffffff"]Raisake Uchiha[/font][/p][/td] [td] [p] [font color="#ffffff"]Sharingan: N/A[/font][/p] [p][font color="#ffffff"]Eternal Magnekyou: Active[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]Chakra: 62/70[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]Cursed Seal: Inactive[/font][/p]
[p][font color="#ffffff"]Dragon Form: 4 always active[/font][/p][/td][/tr][/tbody]

Last edited by Big_O on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

this is a test Empty Re: this is a test

Post  Big_O Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 pm

[thead style="padding"] [/thead] [tbody] [/tbody]
# Team Stadium Name Size
1 Team 1 Name 1 Size 1-1, 2-1, 3-1
2 Team 1 Name 1 Size 1-1, 2-1, 3-1
3 Team 1 Name 1 Size 1-1, 2-1, 3-1