Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raisake vs. K'

2 posters

Go down

Raisake vs. K'  Empty Raisake vs. K'

Post  jah_chidori Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:09 pm

::There is an island in the Land of Water. The island is uninhabited and shows no sign of human activity outside of a small clearing in its center that is used as a training for the few shinobi that know of its existence. Outside of the clearing is a dense forest that stretches the length of the island filled with dry tropical fauna stop at the shoreline where there is a beach that surrounds the island. Tides rise and creep back down the beach as the palm trees blow in the wind.
On the island there is a pier with a small row boat tied to it. Raisake makes his way up the pier walking with an even pace through the forest and to the clearing in the center of the island.::

"This must be the spot" Raisake says reassuringly recalling the features of the island that were given to him by a ninja of higher rank.

He pondered wondering who he would be training with. Apparently graduates would be paired up to train for a while to gauge each others skills as well as progress. Raisake had been training for a long time and was interested in seeing where he stood with his peers in terms of raw talent.

"This guy needs to hurry up already" Raisake scoffs in annoyance
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raisake vs. K'  Empty Re: Raisake vs. K'

Post  Xan the G Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:01 pm

K' was wafting slowly against the waves. He was in a row boat using paddling oars in a slow and measured rhythm. He had flotations bands and rings strapped to his entire body. Every movement he made forced the bands to rub against each other consistently. His face was stern and clearly unnerved. He was staring at the mainland. He had been staring his whole journey over, just watching it slink out of view growing ever more conscious that he was further and further out to sea. K' couldn't turn round and face in the direction he was travelling. He would have lost it and deep down he knew it.

"I just don't see the hype in rivers having water. It's mainstream. Errybody got water in they rivers. No flex. No flex at all." he remarked to himself. It did well to take his mind off what he was doing. Eventually, after mumbling to himself in a mantra-esque manner, K''s row boat moored on the back of the training isle. He gave a sigh of relief at the firm nudge by the land against the boat. He stood unwarily and tiptoed cautiously out the boat. As soon as his foot touched down on firm ground K' sprang a couple steps forward and began throwing off all the floatation device at the row boat furiously. He managed to remove most of them anyway and made the motion of dusting of his hands and whistling as he marched in land to the area of the fight.

As he neared the clearing, K' muted his cavalier tune, being able to distinguish the figure waiting for him in the clearing. Seeing who was there K' paused momentarily and then began to laugh to himself smugly. K' slapped his knee as he came into the clearing.

"Oooh man - this is gonna be dope. I get to break my foot off in uchiha ass? I didn't know it was my birthday," he mouthed disrespectfully at Raisake. As he did so, K' was rolling his arm in the shoulder joint, mockingly warming up. As he did so, the additional floatation device that he didn't take off in frantic arrival. He glanced at it with an alarmed and embarrassed look before quickly removing and throwing it back into the woods. "I just want you to know, I don't hate you. But I can't let you have 'Rai' in your name after all the the electric burns I'm about to riddle your ass with. We'll be calling you 'Sah-kay' from now on. But then... since I'm K' and I don't need anyone mistaking me for a fraud... we'll just call you 'Sah'," he mouthed while making leg stretches. He knew that getting in Raisake's head before they lock up was the best thing to do, what with the reputation the Uchiha have for being excellent ninjas. Which wasn't hard to do since they butted heads several times in the academy.

But that being said, there was a solid part of K' that truly believed he was about to kick Raisake's ass.

15%.

...ish.

20% to be more accurate.

Not saying 45% wouldn't be more accurate than that.

Basically he can comfortably say that not MUCH more than 80% of him felt this would take a couple of minutes tops.

Last edited by Xan the G on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:50 pm

::As K' entered the clearing, Raisake raised his eyebrow genuinely being surprised to see that one of the most annoying academy students in his class was able to graduate not alone it being K'. They generally always used to get into spats in the academy every time they clashed. Out of all the students in the academy Raisake hated K' the most, and this was the perfect opportunity to knock him down a few pegs. This thought turned his surprise into an arrogant smirk but all that changed when the kid started opening his mouth. Raisake knew K' was a gifted ninja in the academy but thought his antics would limit him from advancing but clearly this was not the case.

Now Raisake was now glaring as the boy continued to mouth off. K''s mocking was getting to him now, but being that it was almost a normal thing from K' to address Raisake in such a manner, he wasn't as steamed from the barrage of words. He realized that if he was going to fight on an equal plane with K' he would have to act with focus as opposed to rushing in to bash his face in though he was insulted he would take the time to bash to his face in, with much more time and much more lasting pain.

Raisake took a deep breath and folded his arms as K' finished his rant::

"I don't care if you hate me or not. Your foolish antics should have left you in the academy." Raisake smirked again "I guess they must have gotten soft, letting the likes of you into the shinobi ranks. I think I'll show you the difference in our power... Loser"

Though Raisake said this as if he wasn't affected by K''s words he was quite aware of this situation and his immediate surroundings, keeping his guard up, preparing for the battle about to ensue.
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:34 pm

"Yeah... maybe." replied K' in a groan. He was doing the last of his warmed up stretches and his tone displayed his indifference to Raisake's words of his skill and limitation. He was used to that much. It's not like it was the pinnacle of opinion he had to overcome. There was actually something rather calming and validating about an Uchiha generically looking down on him like they would any other student. The fact was, he had made. He was a Genin. He was a ninja of the Kirigakure. No one could take that away from him.. not yet anyway. He wasn't going to lose it now. Uchiha or no Uchiha. "Then again, maybe you just catch this fade-" remarked K' before dashing at Raisake and drawing a training sword, a traditional wooden bokken, from his waist. This was a training session after all, and he had been warned to limit himself when engaging in this spar. There was no way K' was pulling a punch. Using a blunt sword was the most he was willing to due. With his corked fang, K' intended to get close enough to pummel Raisake with his patented Mizu-Ryū Mikazukigiri.
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 pm

*Hm like I expected*

::Raisake saw K' begin to rush towards him, instinctively Raisake would jump backwards into the air and in stride throwing 6 shuriken aiming for K''s upper and lower body intended to do major damage to vital areas::

*Let's see how he handles this*

::Raisake watched falling in the air to see K''s reaction to his attack::
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

K' was winding up to swing his sword anyway it wasn't that difficult to transition to deflect the rush of shuriken. K' slid into a halt and swung in his 3 spin slash. He didn't need to catch all of the shuriken as he was jumping back while swinging, which allowed him to evade a few of the shuriken with his movements. The rest were interrupted by the kenjutsu. After dropping down in a crouch, K' stood to his feet and flicked his free hand trough his hair while holding up his bokken parallel with the ground in front of his face. As his did so, K' grimaced, seeing the shuriken that were embedded in his wooden kendo stick. He raised an eyebrow as he lowered the sword to pluck out the shuriken he deflect. They were real, sharp and real sharp to boot.

"'Hold back' my ass..." he grumbled. After doing so, K' twirled his sword in a helix formation about either side of himself. He began to side-step while twirling his sword, but as he moved he was actually gauging and editing the distance between himself and Raisake. He needed to get him within range. Firmly at that. "After passing through the academy, I bet there's a leeeeeeeetle nagging voice in your head curious to how good I actually am. Hell I passed just like you did - we're both fully fledged Genin of the Kirigakure. You think you'll dictate the start of the battle to see what I can do. That's the problem with me. You blink once, you're done. But look to hard..." K' began to twirl his sword in a much faster helix, using only his left, sword wielding hand. He suddenly and abruptly stop his twirling, throwing his bokken into the air towards Raisake.  With his other hand he was waving the flat of his palm in front of his face. "...And you can't see me-" he finished. With his left, sword hand he now pointed his index finger out at the face of Raisake.

"Jinrai Shippu!"
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

*I guess not then...* Raisake thought as K' deflected the shuriken and began plucking them out of his sword, he would notice a fine wire connected to the shuriken

::Raisake flicked his fingers and raised both arms while flailing them rapidly while landing on a tree branch to break his fall. The shuriken would seemingly rise up off the ground around K' and begin to entwine him within the wires connected to them as he went on his rant managing to entangle his left arm. Raisake knew it was only a matter of time::

*Just keep talking loser* Raisake thought to himself looking at K' with his sharingan active while preparing hand seals for a follow up jutsu.

Wire Manipulation
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Before K' could fully extend his arm the shuriken that littered the floor suddenly animated and nibbled into his arm. As they poked his flesh, K' felt the stringy, thing, cold embrace of wiring envelop his arm. The ensnarement threw off the aim of his arm as it tightened, but also stopped him from fully extending, inhibiting him from wasting any chakra in creating a Jinrai Shippu photon. K' looked over at Raisake, understanding that this was going to get worse than it already was. With his bokken still in the air above Raisake and his arm in peril, K' bobbed his eyebrow knowing he'd have to cheat.[1] He tried to minimize the use of the jutsu, but momentarily K' was surrounded in a white bolting light. His momevement's distinctly quicker now. He reached for his Mekken with his right hand.

"MZK-Giri!" He chanted. In a brief moment the wires were cut [2], a moment quick than the one in which Raisake would finish his handseals. K' jumped into the air to reach his now falling bokken, no longer illuminated with that dazzling light of before. As he stretched out his left arm to grip the bokken, his right hand swung Mekken over his arm, close but not touching to bat off the shuriken pricked into his arm. He was now falling onto Raisake's position, original kendo stick in hand while his right hand stowed away his Mekken blade. "OR~RRA!" he chanted, much more invested and serious than his earlier tone and jesting had let on.

[1] Raiton Chakura Mōdo (Lightning Release Chakra Mode)
[2] Mizu-Ryū Mikazukigiri (Mist-Style Three Days' Moon Beheading)
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:52 pm

::Raisake saw the light emanating from K''s body all of a sudden and the wires were suddenly cut. All the while K' had disappeared; Raisake using his sharingan was able to track the sudden burst of speed.::

*What the hell, since when does he know something like that* Raisake thought surprised not expecting that lightning armor but not losing any as K' was now above him.

::Raisake squats down in a crouch, laying a paper bomb on the branch he was crouching. He would go upside down on the branch while building chakra in his feet to launch downwards rapidly. Raisake holds a handseal as the bomb explodes on the branch he was previously creating a dense cloud of debris sending pieces of tree bark and leaves into the air masking Raisake's position. Soon after the explosion kunai knives iwith paper bombs attached to them would fly through the cloud towards K'::

*I hope this works* Raisake thinks to himself planning to finish him off
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 pm

K' didn't overlook the fact that Raisake used his Sharingan. The Uchiha had been keeping his distance and K' felt like he was being provoked to move around and struggle in the traps of his rival genin. He was a swordsman. His speed and precision was wasted at this distance, but he couldn't risking spending large amounts of chakra just trying to get in close. However, the use of sharingan let him know his speed was a problem for Raisake. Which was curious as K' could see that they had near enough the same unhampered base speed. Raisake's natural eyes couldn't perceive as fast as he could move. It meant the Uchiha wasn't prepared to do something ridiculous with confidence.

K' traced the kunai keenly and understood they would be rigged to explode on contact. The question was whether he could outrun the explosion. K' was engulfed in the same ethereal jolt of light like before less than a moment prior to the closest tagged kunai exploding.[1] K' planted his the balls of his feet, one after another against the flat of the kunai, using them as launch pads to ricochet from one kunai to the next. He was utilising his chakra control in similar fashion to Raisake had to cling with the base of his feet to each kunai in succession. In the midst of this, K' chomped down on his kendo stick, freeing his hands. After the ripple of explosions, K' emerged, his clothes partly singed, his skin partially inflamed and his booked smouldering at the tip. He was no longer covered in the aura of chakra he used to walk through the explosive kunai, but within the webs of his fingers he had kunai, the same in number as those thrown at him by Raisake and he had the smuggest grin on his lips behind the hilt of this kendo stick.

"Yer drawp'd theeeesh pa-yl" K' riffed with his full mouth before launching the kunai down at Raisake. He threw them down at the ground in a spin, so that they landed in a radial,circular pattern to fence Raisake in while he landed. K' didn't want the Uchiha to spread the distance once again.

[1] Raiton Chakura Mōdo (Lightning Release Chakra Mode)
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm

::Raisake now falling heard the explosions from the kunai he had thrown to K', unable to see if they hit the target or not, but he was prepared for either scenario. Suddenly some projectiles came sailing through the smoke cloud from the explosion::

*Sh*t* Raisake thought

::Raisake would flip backwards in the air, using his left hand to support his landing on the ground rolling backwards to evade the path of the kunai while coming to a halt using his sharingan to monitor his surroundings. Waiting for K' to emerge while holding a kunai knife with ninja wire tied to it::

"Nice follow up move, wasn't expecting that from the likes of you" Raisake said knowing that K' was the type to reply to such a statement
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:59 pm

"You wouldn't" rebutted K' as he finished his descent. Once again the distances didn't align as K' wanted them to. He felt like a viper slithering about a sparrow, trying to sleuth close enough to make the fatal pounce. K' landed in a rolled, and in that brief tumbling motioned he mused on the fact Raisake was not keeping his distance pre-emptively, only moving across the ground far enough to avoid the ring of kunai. It meant the Uchiha was up to something and obviously had a plan of attack rather than evasion. That was fine to K'. The Uchiha had a reputation for spawning geniuses. The fact that Raisake was smarter than K' was actually something he deemed as a weakness to the Uchiha. K' figured he had the wisdom to recognise that Raisake's game plan would be a clever and sneaky one. It was guaranteed that the Uchiha would try and outsmart him. It was almost too obvious. That's why he knew not to waste time trying to figure him out.

After all, even though Raisake landed outside the Kunai circle, K' could count the amount of steps Raisake was from the perimeter and he knew he simply had to walk that many steps from the centre to have the Uchiha in range. And since he stopped whatever plan Raisake was going for was about to happen. There was no other reason to make himself a sitting duck. If K' paused and watched Raisake as cautiously as the Uchiha was watching him then he was playing into Raisake's version of the waiting game. As Raisake rolled out to his feet he extended his left index finger again, pointing towards Raisake's forehead.[1] After which, he charged right at him, scooping up one of the kunai from his earlier attack in the process with his right hand.
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:13 pm

*Typical, he revealed himself like I thought he would*

::Raisake's sharingan would appear to have a fierce gaze upon K' signifying a change in the nature of the battle. The red and black patterns seeming intense in his eye socket. Raisake would complete a string of hand-seals as K' began rushing; inhaling while doing and releasing a volley of fire balls in his direction, the fire balls were even and structured in a manner that didn't allow for easy maneuvering through them.::
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Of course, K' had walked into Raisake's trap. What he had avoided was not the element of danger, but the element of surprise. From both sides. Raisake had triggered his sharingan. At this point K' hadn't actually noticed, but he was aiming his index finger as Raisake unleashed his rain of fire on K''s position. K' unleashed his Jinrai Shippu photon. Thanks to the Raisuke's sharingan however it meant he would actually be more perceptive to this genjutsu, being more aware of the blinding amount of light energy that would strike from the fingertip of K' to Raisake's head. The fireball volley made the only safe route of passage backwards; retreat, which would ensure that Raisake once again avoided battling with K' head on. It was an Uchiha trap - K' expected no less.

Alas, K' grinned in the face of the looming flames. He wasn't smart enough to avoid the trap, but he was wise enough to accept it was coming, and K' was more than happy to show Raisake a different kind of intelligence, one less obvious.

<You want to know how a guy like me could get through the academy to genin so quickly? Of course you would. That's why you can't win this one, Rai...> mused K' in his thoughts. He tightened his grip on his kendo stick and gritted his teeth on the kunai. One potentially last time, K' went into Raiton Chakura Mōdo gave out a war cry in his mind as he marched directly into the flurry of fireballs. As he came out the other side, K''s body was burned with embers lingering on his clothes, only nullified because of the aura of lighting chakra that was suffocating the flames. His bokken, at least, what was left of it, was also ablaze, being wooden after all. K' put in his all to stampede towards Raisake and close those last few, precious steps while his flash was wearing off. Taking the flaming bokken to hand, K' coiled in his sword-arm and would unleash a triple-spinning swing on Raisake's location.

"Mizu-Ryū... Mikazuki-GIRI"

If K' hit Raisake, then he definitely would have broken the battered, burning bokken against the Uchiha's body to commit to the attack. What's more he had ravished his chakra and keeping up the Lightning Chakra mode through the whole feat. He wouldn't be able to use it again. The kunai in Raisake's mouth also would have dropped, with minor indentations and streaking blood from his gums depicted how intensely he was chomping on it to avoid screaming as he ran through Raisake's flames rather than away from them. It was insane. All for the sake of hitting the Uchiha with those three strikes from his burning, disintegrating, blunt, wooden sword.
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:43 pm

::Raisake's sharingan had allowed him to perceive and see through the illusion set by K''s genjutsu, as K' got closer but was out of striking range, Raisake threw the kunai in his hand, aimed towards K''s chest area. The only way in this scenario for K' to dodge this would be to deflect the kunai knife as the speed he was moving left little room for him to dodge and then follow up his previous attack with.::

*Hm guess it was fun*

::As the kunai knife got closer, K' would realize there was a scroll wrapped around the hilt of the kunai. Raisake would then quickly hold a seal::

"Katsu!!!!!"

::Raisake remarked as an explosion erupted between the two genin. Raisake ever waiting for what K' would do next::
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:59 pm

K’ was thrown back by the last explosion. He tumbled back into a crouch for all of two second before his right leg buckled and his knee planted into the soil. His body was tingling. It was the most of the sensation of his brazened skin that he could register. His chakra was depleted and his senses were filled and faded. He rocked gently forward and back, unable to balance himself. K’ couldn’t distinguish if he was sentient throughout and losingbthe ability to focus in on the sounds and sights of the terrain or if he was fading in and out of consciousness.

K’ wanted to get up. In his heart, he was adamant to rise to his feet and continue, but will alone wasn’t enough. K’ was awake because he was focused on his breathing. Just to breath and stay in the moment. His left fist was still tensed and poised, as if there was still a bokken inside it.

His eyes were stern and unwavering, although his eyes were beginning to dialate and glaze over. He wasn’t looking at Raisake, however. He was looking beyond him. K’ could see what he respresented; what this battle respresented. K’ didn’t just idly believe he could win. He had to surpass the wunderkind Uchiha.

He always would have to do more, to be more to be acknowledged and accepted. And it was all over without having given him a scratch. He couldn’t be so incapable. K’’s chest stopped fluctuating from his heavy breathing, mellowed back into a trance-like inhale and exhale. K’ was unconscious, he tilted left, falling on his side.
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down