Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding my way in the world

2 posters

Go down

Finding my way in the world Empty Finding my way in the world

Post  Big_O Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Finding my way in the world 68644-nagisouichirou4_superWandering down the streets of the mist, Chiro's head swiveled like it was going out of control. He wasn't exactly sure where to begin because he was in such awe of the surroundings. Chiro had travelled here all the way from the grass village; a journey that took 4 days for him to complete.

*Well it certainly wasn't a simple excursion but I'm glad I made it out here*
His hand fastened around his pen as he began furiously scribbling notes into his small notepad. Notes on arcitechture, the size of the streets, the types of vendors, little diagrams of building layouts and the best eating establishments all littered the pages of this recently new notebook.

*I have to remember the main reason that I'm here though. I need to find if anyone out here knows more about my origins.*

Chiro stopped walking and writing and looked up in the sky. He thought back to all of his family in the grass village.

*I cant forget that I promised that  I'd bring back gifts this time.*

His stomach grumbled loudly. Chiro smiled to himself.

*All this travelling makes a man yearn for a well prepared meal.*

The ramen shop in the corner of his eye was the first option which made him smirk. There was no way he was coming all the way out to the mist village to simply eat ramen. He needed a meal that had purpose. The next few moments were spent wandering and looking for a sign whilst occasionally stopping to take the odd note in his pad. In the corner of his eye, he pondered a sign: "Authentic Mist Village Delicacies Around This Corner"

Chiro began jogging swiftly towards the corner and upon reaching it swiftly ran around it at full velocity.
-Bannnnggg-

He ran head first into someone and fell on his backside. The pain soared through his forehead as he tried to nurse his wound. Who could this mystery person that he bumped into be?
"Each and everyday I get closer to learning about who I am and where I've come from. This is my ultimate goal"

Chakra: 50/50

Mood:Curious and ready to go
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Finding my way in the world Empty Re: Finding my way in the world

Post  Xan the G Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:16 am

Finding my way in the world Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' was falling out of the habit of watching his feet or the way in front of him. He was at a stand still in life, somewhat of an impasse or pause in pursuit of his dreams and goals and his loss of aspiration was seeping into his everyday life. His self reflective and generally unaware attitude was making him a primary target for an accident in the public lanes and streets of the Hidden Mist Village. He looked up as a thud and a grunt suddenly jingled in his ears. K' himself had not bumped into anyone. He was across the road, but saw a man dressed rather differently recuperating himself after knocking over an old lady on the corner of the street. He watched quietly and pensively at how the resulting interaction would unfold, rubbernecking and immediately losing interest and track of where he was originally going and why.

The man had blonde hair, was short and had on miser's glasses. His general apparel seemed shabby and shaggy with hints of tack. K' got the impression life wasn't being particular too fantastic to this man.
“Don't blame your skills for your current fate. Blame fate for matching your skills against me - of ALL people..."

Chakra: 5/5

Mood: Curious
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 am

Finding my way in the world 68644-nagisouichirou4_superChiro looked up at the old lady sprawled on her back. Feeling embarassed, he quickly scampered over to her to check that everything was alright. Seeing that the lady was a bit out of her wits Chiro called over to a nearby stranger.

"Hey can you help me out over here?"
"Each and everyday I get closer to learning about who I am and where I've come from. This is my ultimate goal"

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:22 am

Finding my way in the world Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' lifted his eyes to shift his view from perusing the general scene to addressing the vagabond who was now addressing him directly for assistance. K' had a fruit smoothie in hand by sheer coincidence; one he purchased from a convenience store at some point during his mope through the ninja village of the land of water. K' put his lips to the straw and suckled obnoxiously, letting air bubble through the straw and the drink before gulping loudly to make an extensive, awkward pause before responding.

"...Sure I can help." he replied swiftly and cavalierly. "Don't knock over old ladies." he snipped facetiously before leaning back against the fence behind him to continue spectating how this bum would rectify his encounter.
“Don't blame your skills for your current fate. Blame fate for matching your skills against me - of ALL people..."

Mood: Indifferent
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:23 am

Finding my way in the world 68644-nagisouichirou4_superChiro smiled, unphazed by the kid's taunt.
"Thats a good one, now be serious. I tell you what, help me out here and I'll sweeten the deal. Free lunch sound good?"
He focused his gaze intently on K, starting to notice things about the boy. Most notably the two swords he carried.

*Must be a sword wielder.....very interesting indeed.*

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Finding my way in the world Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amyb"To be fair dude, You don't look like a dude who has been capable of paying for a meal in years." replied K' facetiously. He looked the man up and down a couple of times as he spoke to drill home that he was passing judgement on his attire. K' was convinced he was talking to a bum and simply had no interest in involving himself with someone who might be a little crazy or mentally unwell. "So I'm gonna go with a firm no to that deal. But how about you pick up the old lady, make your apologies to her and just be gone about your biz... you feel me?" he added pejoratively.

Mood: Indifferent
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: